El violín de Zimmermann (Zimmermann's violin - 2018)

I heard the story about Zimmermann's (Lady Inchiquin) violin in 2015 on a radio show and I thought it should be told to the world in comic book format.
It was an experiment because I wanted to find a song that matched the time the reader would spend reading the comic. Creating my first musical comic.

I asked Zimmermann's agent directly via email, but sadly, he refused to help me.

Now you can enjoy it exclusively here:

Zimmermann's Violin - PAGE 01

Zimmermann's Violin - PAGE 02

Zimmermann's Violin - PAGE 03

Zimmermann's Violin - PAGE 04

Zimmermann's Violin - PAGE 05

Zimmermann's Violin - PAGE 06

Zimmermann's Violin - PAGE 07

Zimmermann's Violin - PAGE 08


This is the longest comic I've finished drawing, even so, I think it would need more panels for so much dialogue. I will keep improving.

If you liked it, you can leave me a comment or write me an email telling me that you liked it. Thank you!